1 - 10,000 - The quantity is up to you
Hardback; Softback; Pasted covers; Slip cases; Belly Bands; Dust Jackets; French Flaps; Limited edition; Wire-O bind & Large format
Printing has changed considerably with digital formats, so if you want a limited number of books at a time we can do this by using our short run printer. This saves substantial initial investment, as well as the need for an extra room to house 1000s of books. Printing a smaller number of books at a time also allows you to test the market with your publication.
If you want a larger print run, then it is more cost effective to use a litho printer. Whilst the actual cost of printing is more than digital, the unit cost works out, often considerably, less, giving a greater profit margin to offset the investment.
A successful print project relys on solid relationships and clear communication as it can often be a jargon-filled minefield. We use a carefully selected group of printers who provide different specialisms to cater for what you want, how many, price and specification.
We will negotiate the best price, let you know at the outset how much it will be and manage the whole print process.
Want print only? Then give us a call and we will provide you with a competitive rate for your print ready files.
Bespoke printing methods and bookbinding:
- A range of covering materials include: cloth, bonded leather, goatskin, suede and coated or uncoated Buckram
- Half-leather binding, leather spine and corners; sided with hand-made marbled paper
- Print runs from 1 to 1000
- Selection of bindings: Comb & Wire-o, Adhesive, Perfect (paperback), Calendar
- Sewn internal pages
- Hardback; paperback
- Decorative endpapers on the inside
- Encapsulation & Foil Embossing
- Creative print on a variety of art papers
- Spot colour on text
- Book Conservation
- Periodical binding in Buckram